- Thanks again for your prayers and thoughts last week as I laid 3 family members to rest.
- I’ll be meeting with each team during planning this week starting with Coyotes – Tuesday, Silver Spurs – Wednesday, Wranglers – Friday, and Pioneers – Monday (Mar. 30th). Bring all student/parent concerns, procedural ideas, and collaborative efforts to the meeting.
- For the safety of students in our classrooms do not leave your classes unattended void of adult supervision. We must not think nothing will happen because we have “good kids.” If you need a bathroom break or have a supply need please call my office or have Diane or Fran page me on the walkie.
- Baseball/Softball home game today vs. Kernodle – 4:45 p.m. (Let’s show up to support our 7th graders)
- Thank you Mr. Zanni for your idea to meet with students with F’s. Mr. Caraher and I will continue to meet with these students to ensure they are making academic progress.
- Lunchroom student behavior is becoming rather chaotic. Please review your lunchroom expectations with your students this week.
- Walk throughs this week will continue to focus on how we are moving towards asking more thought-provoking questions of our students.
Quote of the Day
To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.