- I would like to thank everyone for making my first AP Appreciation Week truly memorable
- Report Cards go home today. Are you ready for parent contacts? – Great customer service opportunities await.
- Tuesday April 21st we will host a curriculum night for the rising 7th and 8th grade students. Designated teachers have been selected to attend but if you are free your attendance would be appreciated.
- I’ll be out of the building today for AP Training – See either Dr. Hines/Ms. Ferguson with major concerns.
- I’ll be out for a long-term hearing on Tuesday – April 21st – 11 a.m.
- I’ll be out on April 22 to chaperone the 6th Grade Grasshopper field trip
- PBIS Meeting – April 22 – 4:30 p.m. (Ledford’s room)
- Ms. Sentner is out of the building until after 11 a.m.
- April Fire Drill Scheduled – April 23
- If you are permitting students to visit your room before school starts please send me a list of those students. We are experiencing a growing number of wandering (7th & 8th grade) students on the hall in the morning. If they are not associated with baseball, tutoring, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, or Campus Life their entry to the hall will be denied.
Quote of the Day
The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places ~ Ernest Hemingway