- Tonight we will host a curriculum night for the rising 7th and 8th grade students. Designated teachers have been selected to attend but if you are free your attendance would be appreciated.
- I’ll be out for a long-term hearing at 11 a.m.
- I’ll be out on April 22 Wednesday to chaperone the 6th Grade Grasshopper field trip
- PBIS Meeting – April 22 – 4:30 p.m. (Ledford’s room).
- April Fire Drill Scheduled – April 23 – Thursday
- If you are permitting students to visit your room before school starts please send me a list of those students. We are experiencing a growing number of wandering (7th & 8th grade) students on the hall in the morning. If they are not associated with baseball, tutoring, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, or Campus Life their entry to the hall will be denied.
- Ms. Sentner & Mr. Petre will be visiting Social Studies classes starting Tuesday for 8th Grade Encore class registration
- K. Brim & B. Pardue – ISS (4.21.15) – Silver Spurs
- K. Baker – ISS (First Block) – Wranglers
Quote of the Day
“What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson