- I’ll be out on April 22 Wednesday to chaperone the 6th Grade Grasshopper field trip
- PBIS Meeting – April 22 – 4:30 p.m. (Ledford’s room).
- April Fire Drill Scheduled – April 23 – Thursday
- If you are permitting students to visit your room before school starts please send me a list of those students. We are experiencing a growing number of wandering (7th & 8th grade) students on the hall in the morning. If they are not associated with baseball, tutoring, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, or Campus Life their entry to the hall will be denied.
- Ms. Sentner & Mr. Petre will be visiting Social Studies classes starting Tuesday for 8th Grade Encore class registration
- X. Smith (ISS – Last Day) – Team Wranglers
- J. Johnson (ISS – 2 Days – 4.22 & 4.23) – Team Pioneers
Quote of the Day
“The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.” — Edward Phelps