- Thank you for a great Open House/Meet & Greet
- Revised student schedules have been placed on your keyboards after you left today. Discard the schedules that were in your mailboxes.
- Note the Morning procedures for each grade level:
· 7th grade students should report to the gym
All students that plan to eat breakfast will need to go to the cafeteria upon arrival and then go to the gym. Teachers will pick up their AA students from the gym and escort them to class.
- AA/Homeroom will be extended until 9:20 a.m. on Monday, August 24th and Tuesday, August 25th, if needed, to allow time to review PBIS lessons, distribute beginning of the year materials, and establish procedures.
- 10 Day Count Review:
Day One – DO NOT TAKE ATTENDANCE IN Power School
Write NS by every name who is NOT in homeroom that you can touch.
Do not write A’s on the roster.
Make certain you have changed your GCS password and claimed your Cloud account and can access Power Teacher.
Place roster outside your door by 9:10 each morning for pickup.
The roster will be placed back in your box each day for pickup.
Quote of the Day
“The dream begins, most of the time, with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you on to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth.”–Dan Rather