- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Be sure to post student appropriate “I can statements” and “Essential Questions” each day.
- First Observation window Sept. 22 – Oct. 8
- Remember we moving to the revised schedule distributed on Friday
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- Early Release – Oct. 2nd
- Pink Day on Friday – Oct. 2nd – (7th Grade Fun Fridays) – 7th Grade Only
- GCS Flex Benefits Individual Meetings – 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. – (Oct. 6th – Oct. 8th)
- We will again be switching the content and PLC meeting days next week. The PLC meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 6 in room 810. (7th Grade: 10:30-11:15)
Please remember to bring your “Quick Write” examples with you
- PBIS Meeting in Room 807 (Ledford) @ 4:15 p.m. – Oct. 7th
- 7th Grade Vision Screening – Oct. 12th (1st Block)