- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Be sure to post student appropriate “I can statements” and “Essential Questions” each day.
- First Observation window Sept. 22 – Oct. 8
- Remember we moving to the revised schedule distributed on Friday
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- Please review the field trip update email sent yesterday evening.
- Here is a copy of the revised schedule we discussed and agreed upon for tomorrow after our trip. This will allow us to see all of our classes.
1:00-1:50 Core 1
1:50-2:30 Core 2
2:30-3:10 Core 3
3:10-3:50 Core 4
Core 1 is 10 minutes longer for two reasons – 1. We were worried about getting back and getting started with class, and 2. We have to show the student council video during core 1 tomorrow which is about 10 minutes.
- Thanks team for your attention in making our dismissal transition more organized and safer.
- Thank you in advance for your collaborative efforts this week with your peers.
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms.Douglas and I before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- Symphony Field Trip – Oct. 7th
- Bowtie Day on Friday – Oct. 9th – (7th Grade Fun Fridays) – 7th Grade Only
- GCS Flex Benefits Individual Meetings – 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. – (Oct. 6th – Oct. 8th)
- We will again be switching the content and PLC meeting days next week. The PLC meeting will take place on Tuesday, October 6 in room 810. (7th Grade: 10:30-11:15)
Please remember to bring your “Quick Write” examples with you
- PBIS Meeting in Room 807 (Ledford) @ 4:15 p.m. – Oct. 7th
- 7th Grade Vision Screening – Oct. 12th (1st Block)
- Early Release Day – Oct. 14th
- PBIS Dance – Oct. 16th – (4 p.m. – 6 p.m.) – Chaperones needed if you’re available