- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Be sure to post student appropriate “I can statements” and “Essential Questions” each day.
- First Observation window Sept. 22 – Oct. 17
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- Thanks team for your attention in making our dismissal transition more organized and safer.
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms.Douglas and I before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- Stuffed Animal Day on Friday – Oct. 16th – (7th Grade Fun Fridays) – 7th Grade Only
- GCS Flex Benefits Individual Meetings – 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. – (Oct. 6th – Oct. 8th)
- 7th Grade Vision Screening – Oct. 12th (1st Block) – See the vision screening schedule email
- Orchestra Auditions – Oct. 13 – 4:45 p.m. – 8 p.m. (Refer to Mr. Wenger’s email regarding the use of your classroom)
- Early Release Day – Oct. 14th
- PBIS Dance – Oct. 16th – (4 p.m. – 6 p.m.) – Chaperones needed if you’re available
- Grades are due no later than noon, Monday, October 26th