- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Be sure to post student appropriate “I can statements” and “Essential Questions” each day.
- First Observation window Sept. 22 – Oct. 31
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- Thanks team for your attention in making our dismissal transition more organized and safer.
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms.Douglas and I before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- Unity Day – Oct. 21st (Students and Staff are asked to wear orange)Pink Out Football Game vs. Jamestown Middle – 5:30 p.m. – Oct. 21st
- Staff Members are permitted to wear jeans with orange or pink on Unity Day – Oct. 21st
- Girls Soccer/Boys Volleyball at Kernodle – Oct. 22nd – 4:45 p.m.
- Cowboy Rodeo – Oct. 23rd (During Both Encore Periods) – Supervision Plan has been emailed
- First Grading Period Ends – Oct. 23rd
- Duty Free Lunch (Please return on time to ensure the lunch lines and tables don’t get backed up) – Oct. 23rd
- Teacher Workday – Oct. 26th (Submit your leave forms if you plan on being absent)
- Grades are due no later than noon, Monday, October 26th
- Spirit Week – Oct. 27th – 31st