- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Be sure to post student appropriate “I can statements” and “Essential Questions” each day.
- First Observation window Sept. 22 – Nov. 19th
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- Thanks team for your attention in making our dismissal transition more organized and safer.
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms.Douglas and I before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- I have a updated list of students who need to claim their Ed-Cloud accounts. I will visit during planning to verify our plans to finish this task.
- Email me your Homeroom Wars Themes today (so I can prepare key personnel of our plans)
- If you need me to sit in on parent meetings or phone call (now that report cards have gone home) please do not hesitate to let me know.
- Thanks for your participation during our PLC today. I’m looking forward to see how what we learned or reviewed during our PLC transforms our practice.
- Complete PEPs in Content Meeting – Nov. 10th
- Veteran’s Day – No School – Nov. 11th
- PEP’s due to Ms. Douglas – Nov. 12th
- Club Rush Day – Nov. 13th
- Go Far 5K – Nov. 14th