- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- First Observation window Sept. 22 – Nov. 19th
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- Thanks team for your attention in making our dismissal transition more organized and safer.
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms.Douglas and me before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- Please be sure we document all instances where we in-team or cross team a student due inappropriate behavior. Leaving students unattended in the hallway is risky practice and should be discontinued.
- 20 minute team meetings Friday – Nov. 13th (1). Wranglers (2). Silver Spurs (3). Coyotes – stating at 10:25 a.m.
- Let’s continue our work with students who need to claim their Ed-Cloud accounts.
- If you need me to sit in on parent meetings or phone calls (now that report cards have gone home) please do not hesitate to let me know.
- My walk throughs this week will focus on “I can statements” & “Essential Questions.” I’m looking for (1) How well they hook our students. (2) Whether they are clearly understood by students. (3) Whether instruction is purposely driven to guide students to demonstrate proficiency of the “I can statements” or “Essential Questions.”
- Complete PEPs in Tuesday’s Content Meeting – Nov. 10th
- Veteran’s Day – No School – Nov. 11th
- PLC Meeting & Group PEP’s due to Ms. Douglas – Nov. 12th
- Club Rush Day – Nov. 13th
- Go Far 5K – Nov. 14th