- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- First Observation window Sept. 22 – Nov. 19th
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- Thanks team for your attention in making our dismissal transition more organized and safer.
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms.Douglas and me before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- If you need me to sit in on parent meetings or phone calls (now that report cards have gone home) please do not hesitate to let me know.
- Let’s continue our work with students who need to claim their Ed-Cloud accounts.
- Please keep Ms. Keith in your thoughts and prayers during her absence.
- Thank you for your assistance in helping the Subs out this week.
- Ensure that all new students have lockers.
- My walk throughs this week will focus on “Closure activities.”
- Teacher Content Meetings – (Compose Content Based Parent Newsletter) – Nov. 17th
- PBIS Exemplar Recognition Ceremony – Nov. 17th – (9 a.m. – 4 p.m.) – (I’ll be absent)
- PLC ‘s w/ Mr. Lawrence & Ms. Ray – Nov. 19th
- Professional Development – Nov. 19th – (I’ll be absent)
- 6th Grade Parent Involvement Event – Nov. 19th – 6:30 p.m.
- Fun Friday – Super Hero Day – Nov. 20th