- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- First Observation window Sept. 22 – Nov. 19th
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- Thanks team for your attention in making our dismissal transition more organized and safer.
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms.Douglas and me before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- If you need me to sit in on parent meetings or phone calls (now that report cards have gone home) please do not hesitate to let me know.
- Let’s continue our work with students who need to claim their Ed-Cloud accounts.
- Please keep Ms. Keith in your thoughts and prayers during her absence.
- I’ll be absent on Tuesday to accompany my mother to the doctor. – Dec. 1st
- This week my walk throughs will focus on “Warm up activities.”
Are they truly activating what we want?
- Middle School Learning Conference – Nov. 30th – Dec. 3rd
- Chorus Concert – Dec. 1st – 7pm
- No Teacher Content Meeting – Dec. 1st
- Spelling Bee Class Level – Dec. 1st
- Interims Go Home – Dec. 3rd
- Basketball vs. Welborn – Dec. 3rd – 4:45 p.m.
- Spelling Bee Grade Level – Dec. 7th