Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms.Douglas and me before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- If you need me to sit in on parent meetings or phone calls (now that interims have gone home) please do not hesitate to let me know.
- This week my walk throughs will focus on “Instructional Questions.”
Are the questions asked daily sufficient in eliciting higher order student thinking?
- Boys/Girls Basketball vs. Kiser – 4:45 p.m. (Away) – Dec. 9th
- Newcomer School Welcome Day – 9 a.m. – Dec. 9th (I’ll be off campus)
- Mug of Cheer – Bring your favorite or most ridiculous holiday mug – Dec. 9th
- PLC Meetings on Wednesday this week – Dec. 9th
- AP Training – (I’ll be off campus until 1 p.m.) – Dec. 10th
- Quick Team meetings about field trip concerns – Dec. 11th
- Fun Friday – Santa Hats – Dec. 11th