- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms.Douglas and me before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- If you need me to sit in on parent meetings or phone calls (now that interims have gone home) please do not hesitate to let me know.
- This week my walk throughs will focus on “Instructional Questions.”
Are the questions asked daily sufficient in eliciting higher order student thinking?
- Quick Team meetings about field trip concerns – Dec. 11th
- Fun Friday – Santa Hats – Dec. 11th
- Absolute Deadline for Science Field Trip – (I want to send a Connect Ed. message tonight as a final attempt to solidify our numbers) – Dec. 14th
- Basketball at Allen Middle School – Dec. 14th – 4:45 p.m.
- Wrestling vs. Allen Middle School (Home) – Dec. 14th 4:45 p.m.
- Grade Level Christmas Gathering? – (Any suggestions?)
- Orchestra Concert – 7pm – Dec. 15th
- Team Silver Spurs Science Field Trip – Dec. 16th
- Chorus Field Trip to Nursing Home – Dec. 17th
- Team Coyotes Science Field Trip – Dec. 17th
- Wrestling at Southeast Middle – Dec. 17th – 4:45 p.m.
- Basketball vs. Kernodle Middle (Home) – Dec. 17th – 4:45 p.m.
- Team Wranglers Science Field Trip – Dec. 18th