- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms.Douglas and me before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- If you need me to sit in on parent meetings or phone calls (now that interims have gone home) please do not hesitate to let me know.
- Please keep Ms. Ferguson and her family in your thoughts and prayers. (Mother-in-law passed away)
- Thank you for rallying together to support our guest teachers on our hall.
- This week my walk throughs will focus on “Gradual Release” portion “We.”
- How effective is your modeling for struggling students? Students who need little assistance? ESL students?
- Absolute Deadline for Science Field Trip – 10 a.m. – Dec. 14th
- Student Hearing – 11 a.m. – Dec. 14th – (I’ll be off campus until 12 p.m.)
- Basketball at Allen Middle School – Dec. 14th – 4:45 p.m.
- Wrestling vs. Allen Middle School (Home) – Dec. 14th – 4:45 p.m.
- Grade Level Christmas Gathering – Planning Period – Dec. 15th
- Orchestra Concert – 7pm – Dec. 15th
- Team Silver Spurs Science Field Trip – Dec. 16th
- Chorus Field Trip to Nursing Home – Dec. 17th
- Team Coyotes Science Field Trip – Dec. 17th
- Wrestling at Southeast Middle – Dec. 17th – 4:45 p.m.
- Basketball vs. Kernodle Middle (Home) – Dec. 17th – 4:45 p.m.
- Team Wranglers Science Field Trip – Dec. 18th