- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms.Douglas and me before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- This week my walk throughs will focus on “Gradual Release” portion “APK Activities.” –
How successful are we “activating prior knowledge?”
Are we activating the thinking we want?
What do we do when thinking isn’t activated?
- Teacher Content Meetings – Jan. 5th
- Aimsweb RCBM Testing Window Opens – Jan. 5th
- Grade Level Check in about our Parent Involvement Event Jan. 12th – Jan. 6th (I’ll check in with each team to finalize our plans)
- PLC Meetings – Jan. 7th
- Basketball at Northwest Middle School – Jan. 7th – 4:45 p.m.
- Wrestling vs. Northwest Middle School (Home) – Jan. 7th – 4:45 p.m.
- January Newsletter Content Articles Due (Please complete in Publisher) – Jan. 8th