- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms. Douglas and me before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- This week my walk-throughs will focus on “Gradual Release – Me” Activities.
Is there too Teacher Talk vs. Student Talk?
How can we exercise more precision when delivering instruction to the whole class?
Are we teaching to the current audience or to a perception of that audience?
What is the ratio of Teacher Talk vs. Student Talk in our classes?
- Wrestling vs. Jackson – Jan. 11th – 4:45 p.m.
- Teacher Content Meetings – Jan. 12th
- Parent Involvement Night (P.O.P) – Jan. 12th – 6:30 p.m.
- PLC Meetings – Jan. 14th
- Wrestling at Welborn – Jan. 14th – 5:00 p.m.
- Basketball vs. Jamestown – Jan. 14th – 4:45 p.m.