- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms. Douglas and me before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- Thank you team for rallying together to get our AimsWeb Testing nearly finished
- This week my walk-throughs will focus on “Gradual Release – We” Activities.What are the indicators that our students provide to notify us that they are ready to work independently?
Are we modeling in a manner that stimulates the learning capacities of all students?
Is our model the best for us or the students?
Am I providing a viable model for my students who require reinforcement?
- National School Counselor’s Week – (Feb. 1st – 5th) – Let’s plan something for Ms. Dumas this week.
- Please ensure that you have signed off or acknowledged the appropriate particulars for your Mid Year PDPs
- Content Meetings – 2.2.16
What are we currently doing?
In what way can we improve upon what is currently planned?
- GCS School Visit (Middle School Principals) – 2.4.16
- PLC Meetings – 2.4.16
- Basketball at Jamestown – 2.4.16 – 4:45 p.m.
- Wrestling home vs. Jamestown – 2.4.16 – 4:45 p.m.
- Report Cards go home – 2.4.16 (Issued during 4th Core. Students will return to their homerooms prior to dismissal)
How can we utilize our time more efficiently?