- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms. Douglas and me before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- Thank you team for rallying together to get our AimsWeb Testing nearly finished
- This week my walk-throughs will focus on “Gradual Release – We” Activities.What are the indicators that our students provide to notify us that they are ready to work independently?
Are we modeling in a manner that stimulates the learning capacities of all students?
Is our model the best for us or the students?
Am I providing a viable model for my students who require reinforcement?
- Content Newsletters due for February Edition of the “7th Hour” – 2.11.16
- Basketball vs. Northern – 5:00 p.m. – 2.8.16
- Leadership Team Meeting (Media Center) – 4:00 p.m. – 2.9.16
- PBIS Meeting (Ledford’s Room) – 4:05 p.m. – 2.9.16
- Teacher Content Meetings – 2.9.16
- Young Men of Distinction Field Trip (Charlotte) – 2.11.16
- PLC Meetings – 2.11.16 (Remember your extension of learning assignment)
- No One Eats Alone Day – 2.12.16
- Great video on how to break down a math problem
- The Differentiated Classroom: Giving Feedback in a Secondary Classroom