- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms. Douglas and me before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- Thank you team for rallying together to get our AimsWeb Testing nearly finished
- This week my walk-throughs will focus on “Gradual Release – We” Activities.What are the indicators that our students provide to notify us that they are ready to work independently?
Are we modeling in a manner that stimulates the learning capacities of all students?
Is our model the best for us or the students?
Am I providing a viable model for my students who require reinforcement?
- Content Newsletters due for February Edition of the “7th Hour” – 2.11.16
- Remind students returning from lunch that food items must be put away or discarded in the lunchroom. (Someone is clogging the toilets in both bathrooms with oranges and apples.) Thanks for your help.
- Leadership Team Meeting (Media Center) – 4:00 p.m. – 2.9.16
- PBIS Meeting (Ledford’s Room) – 4:05 p.m. – 2.9.16
- Teacher Content Meetings – 2.9.16
- Young Men of Distinction Field Trip (Charlotte) – 2.11.16
- 7th Grade Chorus Benefit Concert
- PLC Meetings – 2.11.16 (Remember your extension of learning assignment)
- No One Eats Alone Day – 2.12.16
- Great article on the mind of a Middle School Child
- Crafting engaging Essential Questions
- Ideas of how to reach a difficult student
- How to deal with difficult parents