- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms. Douglas and me before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- If you need coverage for a classroom break please call me or a teammate to supervise your class. Leaving students unsupervised in a classroom is a dangerous professional practice that we cannot continue.
- This week my walk-throughs will focus on “Closing” Activities.
- Girls are in P.E. – Boys shouldn’t have drawstring bags
- March Content Newsletters are due 3.4.16
- PLC Meeting – 3.3.16
- Baseball/Softball vs. Ferndale – 3.8.16
- Track at Ferndale – 3.9.16
- Tornado Awareness Drill – 3.9.16
- Baseball/Softball vs. Welborn – 3.10.16
- Battle of the Books Competition – 3.10.16
- Cowboy Community Night – 3.11.16
- End of Grading Period – 3.24.16
- Report Cards Go Home – 4.14.16
- Closure Activities
- Tips on Closing a Lesson Effectively
- Beyond the Exit Slip
- The Lesson Closure
- Teaching about the Holocaust: Bringing the Lesson to Closure