- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms. Douglas and me before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- If you need coverage for a classroom break please call me or a teammate to supervise your class. Leaving students unsupervised in a classroom is a dangerous professional practice that we cannot continue.
- This week my walk-throughs will focus on the Gradual Release portion “We” Activities. http://www.sjboces.org/doc/Gifted/GradualReleaseResponsibilityJan08.pdf
- Girls are in P.E. – Boys shouldn’t have drawstring bags
- March Content Newsletters were due 3.4.16
- Starting 3/7/16 – All students are to remain off the hall in the morning. (We are experiencing a high number of students wandering the hall aimlessly) All 7th Grade Tutoring students must produce a pass to gain access to the hallway. Thank you for your support.
- Baseball/Softball vs. Ferndale – 3.8.16 – 4:45 pm.
- SBLT – 4 p.m. – 3.8.16
- Track at Ferndale – 3.8.16 – 4:45 pm
- Tornado Awareness Drill – 3.9.16 (Check your tornado exit plans for your class location)
- Baseball/Softball vs. Welborn – 3.10.16
- Battle of the Books Competition – 3.10.16
- Cowboy Community Night – 3.11.16
- End of Grading Period – 3.24.16
- No School – 3.25.16
- Spring Break – 3.28. 16 – 4.1.16
- Report Cards Go Home – 4.14.16
- Guided Instruction: Questions, Prompts, and Cues
- Improving Teacher Practice
- Modeling Strategy