- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms. Douglas and me before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- If you need coverage for a classroom break please call me or a teammate to supervise your class. Leaving students unsupervised in a classroom is a dangerous professional practice that we cannot continue.
- Ms. Douglas has made mention about the number of unsupervised students sitting or standing outside of our classrooms. Going forward if a student needs a place to work on an assignment, consult a team member and send the student to their class. In the case you need to speak with a student outside your class please do so in a timely manner and transition the student back into class.
- Next week my walk-throughs will focus on the Gradual Release portion “Me” Activities. http://www.sjboces.org/doc/Gifted/GradualReleaseResponsibilityJan08.pdf
- Boys are in P.E. – Girls shouldn’t have drawstring bags
- April Content Newsletters were due 4.8.16
- Starting 3/7/16 – All students are to remain off the hall in the morning. (We are experiencing a high number of students wandering the hall aimlessly) All 7th Grade Tutoring students must produce a pass to gain access to the hallway. Thank you for your support.
- GCS SafeSchools Training – Please be sure your trainings are caught up
- Be sure to complete your TWC Survey before you leave for Spring Break
- If you have received information from the Math Summit please inform Ms. Douglas immediately.
- Baseball/Softball vs. NE – 3.21.16
- Golf at Pleasant Ridge Golf Course – 3.21.16
- Track vs. Kernodle MS – 3.22.16
- End of Grading Period – 3.24.16
- 3rd Quarter Grades Due – 3.24.16
- No School – 3.25.16
- Spring Break – 3.28. 16 – 4.1.16
- Students Return from Spring Break 4.4.16
- April Content Newsletters Due – 4.8.16
- Post Assessment Week – 4.11.16 – 4.15.16
- Report Cards Go Home – 4.14.16
- Last Rodeo
Growth Mindset Animation