- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms. Douglas and me before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- If you need coverage for a classroom break please call me or a teammate to supervise your class. Leaving students unsupervised in a classroom is a dangerous professional practice that we cannot continue.
- Ms. Douglas has made mention about the number of unsupervised students sitting or standing outside of our classrooms. Going forward if a student needs a place to work on an assignment, consult a team member and send the student to their class. In the case you need to speak with a student outside your class please do so in a timely manner and transition the student back into class.
- Starting 3/7/16 – All students are to remain off the hall in the morning. (We are experiencing a high number of students wandering the hall aimlessly) All 7th Grade Tutoring students must produce a pass to gain access to the hallway. Thank you for your support.
- Final Observations will begin this week.
- 7th Grade Student Learning Conditions Survey – (4.12.16 – 4.19.16)
We will complete this survey each day in first block. See the schedule below. Ms. Dumas and I will be present to help facilitate the survey. It should only take 20 min.
Tues. (Rees & Keith)
Weds. (Gilmore & Yates)
Thurs. (Pupillo & Hayworth)
Fri. (Zanni & Burns)
Mon. (Edwards & Isley)
Tues. (Hailey & James)
- This week my walk-throughs will focus on the Gradual Release portion “WE” Activities. http://www.sjboces.org/doc/Gifted/GradualReleaseResponsibilityJan08.pdf
- Girls are in P.E. –Boys shouldn’t have drawstring bags
- April Content Newsletters were due 4.8.16
- Post Assessment Training & Grade Level Meeting with Ms. Douglas
This would be a great opportunity to have your questions or concerns from last week’s grade level meeting addressed. – 4.12.16
- GCS SafeSchools Training – Please be sure your trainings are caught up
- Track at Northwest – 4.11.16
- Post Assessment Training – 4.12.16
- Report Cards Go Home – 4.12.16
- Snacks with Nakia (GCS Chief Academic Officer) 4.13.16 – 4 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Baseball & Softball at Jamestown – 4.14.16
- Last Rodeo – 4.15.16
- Interims Go Home – 4.27.16