- Please refrain from sending students to the bathroom before 1st Core begins.
- Effective 9.28.15 ALL student book bags are required to be in their lockers. Drawstring bags containing P.E. materials are the only bags permitted in classrooms.
- Update class rosters for Fire or Lockdown Drills
- In the event that you need to run off campus please be sure to notify Ms. Douglas and me before leaving.
- PowerSchool needs to be updated weekly
- If you need coverage for a classroom break please call me or a teammate to supervise your class. Leaving students unsupervised in a classroom is a dangerous professional practice that we cannot continue.
- Ms. Douglas has made mention about the number of unsupervised students sitting or standing outside of our classrooms. Going forward if a student needs a place to work on an assignment, consult a team member and send the student to their class. In the case you need to speak with a student outside your class please do so in a timely manner and transition the student back into class.
- Starting 3/7/16 – All students are to remain off the hall in the morning. (We are experiencing a high number of students wandering the hall aimlessly) All 7th Grade Tutoring students must produce a pass to gain access to the hallway. Thank you for your support.
- Final Observations will continue this week.
- 7th Grade Student Learning Conditions Survey – (4.12.16 – 4.29.16)
We will complete this survey each day in first block. See the schedule below. Ms. Dumas and I will be present to help facilitate the survey. It should only take 20 min.
Tues. (Rees & Keith) – Rees done
Weds. (Gilmore & Yates) – Done
Thurs. (Pupillo & Hayworth) – Done
Fri. (Zanni & Burns) – Zanni Done
Mon. (Edwards & Isley) – We will begin again after Post Assessments
Tues. (Hailey & James) – We will begin again after Post Assessments
Weds. (Gilchrist) – We will begin again after Post Assessments
- This week my walk-throughs will focus on the Gradual Release portion “WE” Activities. http://www.sjboces.org/doc/Gifted/GradualReleaseResponsibilityJan08.pdf
- Girls are in P.E. –Boys shouldn’t have drawstring bags
- Review Testing information for Post Assessment testing Tuesday and Wednesday\
- GCS Safe Schools Training – Please be sure your trainings are caught up
- Track vs. Jamestown – 4.18.16 (cancelled)
- PTA Meeting (6:30 p.m.) – 4.18.16
- Baseball/Softball vs. Northern – 4.18.16
- Teacher Content Meetings – 4.19.16
- Post Assessments – 4.19.16 & 4.20.16
- Baseball/Softball vs. Kernodle – 4.21.16
- Track vs. Northeast – 4.21.16
- No PLC (Boot Camp Planning) – 4.21.16
- Interims Go Home – 4.27.16
- Early Release Day – 4.27.16
- EOG Boot Camp – 5.2.16 – 5.20.16
- NC Finals begin 5.27.16
End of Lesson Assessments
Strategy for student reflection
Crafting Quality Student Collaboration